Clack WS1EE Twin Alternating Water Softener
- 180.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
- For application where continuous supply of soft water is needed we offer dual tank softeners with WS1EE the Twin Alternating Control Valve. All Clack series water softeners are preassembled and come complete with 18” x 30” or 14" x14" x 34" brine tanks, by-pass and 3/4" or 1” brass lead free plumbing connectors. Canadian Water Warehouse offers a full technical support, installation and service. Our Softeners are covered with 5 years warranty on Control Valve and 10 years on the resin and brine tank. Twin alternating water softeners are ideal for situations where uninterrupted and continuous flow of soft water is a necessity. One of the two resin tanks is always in service, while the other tank is on standby. When the softening capacity is reached in resin tank #1 the Clack WS1EE Meter Control Valve will switch the tank from standby to service for resin tank #2. The tank containing the exhausted resin in tank # 1 will be regenerated and set on standby until the other tanks’ capacity is reached and is ready for regeneration.
- Clack Control Valves, Fittings and Accessories
- Clack WS1EE Manual
- Structural Poly Glass Tank Spec Sheet
- "Why Do You Need a Water Softener"
- Removed Hardness & Iron (up to 1.5 ppm)
- Uninterrupted and continuous flow of soft water (24/7)
- No staining on Bathroom & Kitchen Fixtures
- Premium water efficient control valve
- Reduced Water Heating Cost
- Prolonged life of water heaters, dishwashers, coffeemakers and plumbing fixtures
- Fully automatic operation and simple programming
- Washed gravel under bed provides extra filtration and enables proper cleaning of filter media
- Does not use harsh chemicals
- Clack WS1EE Tween Alternating Digital Control Valve
- Clack By Pass
- 3/4" Brass, Lead Free Plumbing Connectors(90,000 Grains), 1" (130,000/150,000 Grains)
- Resin Tank Size: Two Tanks 10" x 54" (90,000 Grains), 12" x 52" (130,000 Grains), 13" x 54" (150,000 Grains)
- Gravel: 0.6 cu ft (0.3 cu ft per Tank) (90,000 Grains), 0.8 cu ft (0.4 cu ft per Tank) (130,000 Grains), 1.0 cu ft (0.4 cu ft per Tank) (150,000 Grains)
- Softener Resin Capacity: 3.0 cu ft ( 1.5 cu ft per Tank) (90,000 Grains), 4.4 cu ft ( 2.2 Cu Ft per Tank) (130,000 Grains), 5 cu ft ( 2.5 Cu Ft per Tank) (150,000 Grains)
- Brine (Salt) Tank: Round 18" x 40"
- Brine Tank Safety Float
- Brine line 3/8”
- Service Flow Rate: 28 gpm
- Operating Pressure: Minimum 20 psi - Maximum 125 psi
- Operating Temperatures: Minimum 40º F -Maximum 110º F
- Distributor Pilot: 1"
- 5 Cycles of Operation
Whole House System Shipments
Due to weight and some system sizes, most systems are unable to be shipped by local courier(free) and must ship by truckload (LTL).
Canadian Water Warehouse will cover up to $199 on pallet shipments. Customer will be responsible for the tailgate and residential delivery fee. Fees vary depending on location.
Customer will be contacted shortly after placing their order to discuss any shipping fees required for their shipment.