Fleck 9100 Twin Alternating Tanks Water Softener
- 150.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
- Twin alternating water softeners are ideal for situations where uninterrupted and continuous flow of soft water is a necessity. One of the two resin tanks is always in service, while the other tank is on standby. When the softening capacity is reached in resin tank #1 the Fleck 9100 Meter Control Valve will switch the tank from standby to service for resin tank #2. The tank containing the exhausted resin in tank # 1 will be regenerated and set on standby until the other tanks’ capacity is reached and is ready for regeneration.
- Fleck 9100 Control Valve Spec Sheet
- Fleck 9100 Manual
- Structural Poly Glass Tank Spec Sheet
- "Why Do You Need a Water Softener"
- Removed Hardness & Iron (up to 1.5 ppm)
- Uninterrupted and continuous flow of soft water (24/7)
- No staining on bathroom & kitchen fixtures
- Premium water efficient control valve
- Reduced water heating cost
- Prolonged life of water heaters, dishwashers, coffeemakers and plumbing fixtures
- Fully automatic operation and simple programming
- Washed gravel under bed provides extra filtration and enables proper cleaning of filter media
- Does not use harsh chemicals
- Fleck 9100 SXT Metered Digital Control Valve
- Stainless steel by-pass 3/4" FPT
- Resin tanks size: Two 9" x 48"
- Gravel: 0.6 cu ft.
- Softener resin capacity: 2.0 cu ft.
- Brine (Salt) tank 18" x 30”
- Brine tank safety float with 3/8" brine line
- Distributor pilot: 1"
- Fiber-reinforced polymer valve body for superior strength and durability, non-corrosive, and UV-resistant
- Continuous service flow rate of 20.1 GPM with a backwash of 8.5 GPM
- Backwash capability accommodates softener tanks up to 16"
- Fully adjustable 5-cycle control for efficient and reliable water treatment system
- Time-tested, hydraulically-balanced piston for service and regeneration
- Rugged-built electromechanical timer designed with heavy duty 3/8" wide plastic gears
- Salt and water savings by using 100% capacity of the tank in service before switching to the second tank
- Regenerates immediately when needed for continuous soft water
- Regenerates with soft water keeping system clean for optimum operating efficiency and minimum maintenance
Accessories & Options:
- Brine cam auxiliary switch
- Electromechanical timer auxiliary switch
- Plumbing connections in 3/4" to 1-1/4" NPT, BSP, and sweat
- Fiber-reinforced polymer or stainless steel bypass valve
- SXT-Large LCD display and user-selectable time clock or metered function; usable for filtration and softener systems
- XT- Offers a two-line, 16 character LCD backlit display for easy entering of master and user programing as well as view of diagnostics
- Electromechanical Timer-Simple to adjust and easy to service with quick access to all internal components
Whole House System Shipments
Due to weight and some system sizes, most systems are unable to be shipped by local courier(free) and must ship by truckload (LTL).
Canadian Water Warehouse will cover up to $199 on pallet shipments. Customer will be responsible for the tailgate and residential delivery fee. Fees vary depending on location.
Customer will be contacted shortly after placing their order to discuss any shipping fees required for their shipment.