The Omnipure Filter Company has developed disposable filters since 1969. The CL-Series, a first line of the filter cartridges was designed specifically to reduce color and chlorine taste and odor. In 1992, Omnipure introduced the K-Series filter body that utilizes Quick-Connect fittings, and shortly after Omnipure developed the Q-Series filter body which is easily threaded into the head of the filter. The Q Series is available with the optional Twist Tap in-head valve system, which automatically turns the supply water off when the body is disconnected from the filter head. With the newest L, ELF & ELF-XL series, the Omnipure Filter Company is one of the best worldwide recognized manufacturers of filter cartridges for the commercial beverage industry, vending machines and food services.
- Omnipure CL Series Filter Cartridges
- Omnipure L Series Filter Cartridges
- Omnipure E Series Filter Cartridges
- Omnipure ELF & ELF-XL Series
- Omnipure K Series Filter Cartridges
- Omnipure Q Series Filter Cartridges
- Omnipure OMB Series Filters