- UV Disinfection Systems & Parts
- 3M UV Disinfection Systems & Replacement Parts
- 3M UVB-1 Replacement UV Lamp for 3MUV-8 UV System
3M UVB-1 Replacement UV Lamp for 3MUV-8 UV System
- 2.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
If your UV system is in continuous use, the UV lamp should be changed every year (9000 hr). Due to the nature of UV lamps, over time, the production of germicidal UV-C drops off and it becomes less effective at deactivating organisms in the water. Changing the UV lamp yearly prevents this issue. Be sure to use lamps that are from the same manufacturer as your system. It may seem cheaper to use a non-manufacturer lamp, but it could end up causing issues, preventing proper disinfection, not to mention, it will likely void your system warranty.
UVB-1 (CT060900280) Replacement UV Lamp Use in 3MUV-8 UV Disinfection System
- High output, low pressure mercury vapor lamps with high isolation design
- UV lamps can be changed on the fly, no need to disconnect water flow
- UV Lamp Life: 9000 hrs (1 year)
- Length: 16"
- Shipped with 2 O-rings
- UPC Code: 00016145123726
Customers Also Viewed
PAE TankPAC Industries