Ecocarb Green Block Carbon Filters
Eco Carb™, filters are manufactured of special type coconut shell activated carbon that is produced with Reduced Green House Gas Emission. The “Green Blocks” activated carbon filters are manufactured by a unique multi stage compression process that offers superior performance in contaminates reduction with lower pressure drop compared to the conventional extruded blocks. All Standard Green Blocks are WQA Gold Seal Certified for NSF 42 and 53 certification and have NSF certification for Material Safety.
- FX-Pb1 Green Block Lead Removal Carbon Filters
- FX-CYST Green Block Cyst Removal Carbon Filters
- FX-VOC Green Carbon VOC Removal Carbon Filters
- FX-CL2 Green Block Chlorine Removal Carbon Filters
- FX- Radial Flow GAC Chlorine Removal Filters