Autotrol 255/760 Water Softener
- 80.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
- Autotrol 255 Valves Spec Sheet
- Autotrol 760 Timer Spec Sheet
- Autotrol 255 Valves Manual
- Structural Poly Glass Tank Spec Sheet
- "Why Do You Need a Water Softener"
The 255/760 computer/demand control system for 3/4" plumbing combines design simplicity with reinforced NORYL construction to provide you with an uncommonly reliable appliance. The inherent reliability for the system means a long life of efficient, trouble-free, uninterrupted soft water luxury.
Here's a few of the key features of the 255 valve:
- Fewer parts than other softener valves.
- Single motor provides all the power to turn camshaft - no solenoids are required.
- Unique camshaft / flapper valve design - no dynamic seals (such as piston and seal or rotary discs) that could cause leakage through wear or fatigue.
- Built-in brine control valve - no external brine float required.
- Direct acting system functions independent of water pressure. No pistons or diaphragms that require a minimum water pressure to operate.
- Valve may be indexed manually without power in the event of an extended power outage.
- True 3/4" internal porting
The two key features of the 760 Logix demand system are the microprocessor, and a water meter located on the valve outlet. The flow of soft water through the turbine meter generates electrical impulses that tell the computer the amount of water being used. Every day, at 2:00 am, the past 7 days' water usage is statistically analyzed to anticipate the amount of water that will be used the next day. The computer then determines if the softener has enough remaining capacity to supply the next day's needs - if not, the unit will regenerate. If the water usage pattern changes, the computer automatically compensates for the change and regenerates only when needed. This results in higher operating efficiency and lower salt usage compared to other systems.
Here's a few of the key features of the 760 Logix Microprocessor:
- NOVRAM chip retains programming information in the event of a power outage.
- Self-adjusting reserve - keeps it to a minimum for optimum efficiency.
- Flow indicator flashes whenever water is flowing through the valve.
- Calendar override feature can be programmed to initiate a regeneration at a fixed interval if water usage has not been enough to trigger it.
- Removed Hardness & Iron (up to 1.5 ppm)
- No staining on bathroom & kitchen fixtures
- Premium water efficient control valve
- Reduced water heating cost
- Prolonged life of water heaters, dishwashers, coffeemakers and plumbing fixtures
- Fully automatic operation and simple programming
- Washed gravel under bed provides extra filtration and enables proper cleaning of filter media
- Does not use harsh chemicals
- Water Softener featuring the Autotrol 255 body and 760 Logix controller
- Meter initiated water softener meaning it will regenerate based on the amount of water used.
- Install Location: Point of Entry
- Resin Tank Size: 8" X 44" (25,000 Grain), 9" X 48"(32,000 Grain), 10" X 54" (50,000 Grain), 12" X 52" (64,000 Grain)
- Distributor Pilot: 1"
- Softener resin Capacity: 0.80 cu ft (25,000 and 32,000 Grain), 1.6 cu ft (50,000 Grain), 2.2 cu ft (64,000 Grain)
- Gravel: 0.2 cu ft(25,000 Grain), 0.3 cu ft (32,000 Grain), 0.4 cu ft (50,000 and 64,000 Grain)
- Brine (Salt) Tank: Round 18" x 30" or Square 14" x 14" x 34”
- Brine Tank Safety Float with 3/8"brine line
- 3/4" copper connectors
Whole House System Shipments
Due to weight and some system sizes, most systems are unable to be shipped by local courier(free) and must ship by truckload (LTL).
Canadian Water Warehouse will cover up to $199 on pallet shipments. Customer will be responsible for the tailgate and residential delivery fee. Fees vary depending on location.
Customer will be contacted shortly after placing their order to discuss any shipping fees required for their shipment.