Filmtec membranes are the most reliable, consistent and highest quality RO elements on the market. They are ideal for low feed pressure residential applications.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 50 Gallon Per Day Home Drinking Water RO element
- Fits most 2-inch I.D. membrane housings
- Stabilized salt rejection of 98%.
- High active membrane area and twin leaf design for optimized performance
- NSF 58 certification
- Fully-automated manufacturing that ensures consistent and high quality elements
- Dry shipping for convenient handling and longer shelf-life
- Consistent performance and reliability
- Membrane element life: 2-4 years
- Part Number:TW30-1812-50
- Dimensions: 1.75" x 11.74"
- Membrane Type: Polyamide Thin-Film Composite
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113° F (45°C)
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 150 psig (10 bar)
- Maximum Feed Flow Rate: 2.0 gpm (7.6 lpm)
- pH Range, Continuous Operationa:2 – 11
- Maximum Feed Silt Density Index (SDI): 5
- Free Chlorine Tolerance: < 0.1 ppm